Our Mission Statement
Working together within a safe, secure and stimulating
Learning & achieving to potential takes place within a
Caring community providing
Opportunities that are
Enjoyable for all.
For children aged 3 - 11 years.
"This is a happy school where pupils behave well, are proud of their school and
show positive attitudes to learning" Ofsted 2015.
- Family Learning
If your interested in working with Children then join our Family Learning group. Thursday morning, starting on the 9th February. Creche available.
- Year 1&2 Gymnastics Competition
Year 1&2 Gymnastics Competition
- Winners of School Games Netball Competition
Congratulations to our netball team who WON the whole Inter school tournament.
- Well Done
Well done to our 2 KS2 children who qualified to the next round of the Inter School Cross Country competition today at The Grove School
- Calendar Competition Winner
The winner of the Market Drayton Arts Festival Calendar Competition is Alexa Huyton year 5
Latest School Events
- Back to School27Feb2017
- 9.15 Family Learning in The Community Centre02Mar2017
- World Book Day Come dressed as book character02Mar2017
- BIG BREW and BRING AND BUY03Mar2017
World Book Day Big Brew
- Shelterbox Assembly06Mar2017