Helping your child:
- Home school agreement.
- Home learning policy
- Shropshire Family Information Service provide free information, advice and support on all aspects of family life.
- Information about the national curriculum tests 2016 (often referred to as SATs)
- Articulation of Phonemes - Watch this video to help your child make the correct sound.
- RWI - How to say the sounds when reading
Your views are important to us:
Parentview - Please give your view about your child's school.
Parent OFSTED Questionnaire Analysis Summer 2014
- Friends of Buntingsdale (FOBs)
School Menu - the cost of a school meal will be £2.10 per day (KS1 receive free school meals). Please put correct money into an envelope or purse with your child's name on and the day/s they require a dinner in the box provided in the child's class. Please DO NOT bring to the office. For more information about the school meal provider click here for their website.
Order form Please return to the school office with payment.
- MOD advice for term time absence
- Childhood Illnesses and How long they Should be off.
- Holiday letter for Forces family
- Click here to find out more about school admissions or phone Mrs Swain in the office regarding mid-term applications.
- 30 hours childcare free information
Children Staying Safe Online:
Visit these useful websites for parent information.
In 2003, Buntingsdale Infant School became an accredited ‘Safer School’. Thirteen years later and although the school has changed to a Primary school, it has continued the Safer School process. Recently I attended a Safer School Group meeting at the school involving staff, a governor, a neighbour, the Police and Shropshire Council. This Group reviewed security/safety, analysed the parent/carer survey, considered any school issues and planned for the future. It was a really productive meeting and good reflection of the school’s hard work in maintaining the Safer School accreditation. Congratulations.
Crime Prevention Officer