Helping your child:
- Home school agreement.
- Home learning policy
- Shropshire Family Information Service provide free information, advice and support on all aspects of family life.
- Information about the national curriculum tests 2016 (often referred to as SATs)
- Articulation of Phonemes - Watch this video to help your child make the correct sound.
- RWI - How to say the sounds when reading
- Accelerated Reader
- New parent powerpoint
Your views are important to us:
Parentview - Please give your view about your child's school.
Parent OFSTED Questionnaire Analysis Spring 2019
- Friends of Buntingsdale (FOBs)
School Dinners- the cost of a school meal will be £2.30 per day (KS1 receive free school meals). Please pay via Parent Mail, for more information please go to the Parent Mail tab on the parent Page.
- MOD advice for term time absence
- Childhood Illnesses and How long they Should be off.
- Holiday letter for Forces family
- Click here to find out more about school admissions or phone Mrs Swain in the office regarding mid-term applications.
- 30 hours childcare free information
Children Staying Safe Online:
Visit these useful websites for parent information.
In 2003, Buntingsdale Infant School became an accredited ‘Safer School’. Thirteen years later and although the school has changed to a Primary school, it has continued the Safer School process. Recently I attended a Safer School Group meeting at the school involving staff, a governor, a neighbour, the Police and Shropshire Council. This Group reviewed security/safety, analysed the parent/carer survey, considered any school issues and planned for the future. It was a really productive meeting and good reflection of the school’s hard work in maintaining the Safer School accreditation. Congratulations.
Crime Prevention Officer